RetailNew: Beer Ma - Liquor shop: Kanda
One of Tokyo's larger craft-beer retail shops, Beer Ma has expanded from their original locations in the Kita-Senju area with a spot in the heart of Kanda's craft-beer zone. The second-floor retail area offers a fairly large selection of bottled...
RetailNew: Antenna America - Liquor shop: Yokohama Sta.
Located inside the Isetan food court in Yokohama Station's Joinus department store, this combination bottle shop and bar offers an impressive selection of US craft beers by the bottle or can, to drink here or take home. They also have ten taps of...
craft beerGood Town Bakehouse - American: Yoyogi-Uehara
The huge breakfast menu here (served all day long) covers everything from buttermilk waffles and brioche french toast to a hefty cornbread plate with chili con carne, smoked bacon, onion soup and cole slaw. The classic American breakfast (Y1700)...
world beerWorld Beer Museum - Beer bar: Yokohama Minato-mirai
This massive 200-seat bar-restaurant serves more than 200 beers from all over the world - including 19 beers on tap - along with an international food menu. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a classic Japanese beer hall, except with a better...
germanSpatzle - German: Harajuku
Spatzle serves modern German cuisine along with German wines and beers in a casual, stylish dining room. Their namesake spatzle egg noodles come in tempting variations like uni-cream sauce and cheese-cream sauce with black truffles. There are also...
brewpubEitai Brewing - Brewpub: Kayabacho
With its waterfront location looking out over the Sumida River, this brewpub's ten-seat second-floor terrace is an especially pleasant spot from which to watch the parade of passing boats when the weather is nice. The bar offers a decent selection...
- Good food with your craft beer
- Outdoor, terrace and open-air seating
- Budget beer picks and standing bars
- US craft beers and strong IPA lists
- Late-night beer bars
- Nice decor, atmosphere or concept
- Craft beer picks
- Belgian beer picks
- German beers
- British, European and other international picks
- Bars run by breweries
Browse venues by location
- Shibuya, Harajuku, Omotesando
- Shinjuku area, Yoyogi, Yotsuya
- Ikebukuro area, Mejiro, Takadanobaba, Otsuka, Kita-ku
- Ebisu area and south: Hiroo, Naka-Meguro, Meguro, Gotanda
- Akasaka, Roppongi, Toranomon, Kamiyacho, Azabu-Juban
- Kagurazaka, Kanda, Iidabashi, Suidobashi, Jimbocho, Hongo, Awajicho, Akihabara, Mitsukoshimae, Kodenmacho
- Asakusa and north: Ueno, Skytree, Adachi-ku
- Tokyo station: Otemachi, Marunouchi, Kyobashi, Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kayabacho
- Ginza, Shimbashi, Hibiya, Uchisaiwaicho, Shiodome
- Hamamatsucho and bayside: Mita, Shinagawa, Toyosu, Tennozu Isle, Ota-ku
- West of Shinjuku: Sobu line, Setagaya-ku and west
- Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken, Chiba-ken, Saitama-ken, Kofu
May 23-27 (Wed 4-9pm; Thu-Sat 11am-9pm; Sun 11am-8pm)
Keiyaki Beer Festival Spring 2017
This major beer festival generally features well over fifty breweries and plenty of food stalls, and attracts huge crowds. It's one of the best festivals in the Tokyo area, and is highly recommended.
Price: Free admission, pay as you go
BeerFes Tokyo 2018
One of Japan's longest-running craft-beer festivals, BeerFes gives you the chance to try over 100 kinds of beer for a single admission price.
Yebisu Garden Place - The Garden Hall
Ticket price TBA