craft beerHatos Outside - Beer bar: Shimo-Takaido
Craft beer and curry are the draws at this neighborhood curry shop and beer bar. You can choose from four different types of Indo-style Japanese curries, all distinctively flavored and very tasty. Two- and three-curry sets are available if you...
craft beerShishi Bone 2 - Beer bar: Motoyawata
This unpretentious neighborhood bar has four taps devoted to local Japanese craft beers, including an original collaboration brewed for this shop. Non-beer drinkers can opt for sake or various wines and cocktails.
craft beerTDM 1874 Aoyama - Liquor shop: Aoyama 1-chome
Half craft-beer standing bar and half wine retail shop, TDM serves a rotating selection of four draft beers from their main brewing facility in Yokohama. They also have around ten wines by the glass, and there's a nice selection of canned and...
craft beerBeer Butterfly - Beer bar: Koto-ku
Craft beers are all priced at Y500 at this casual neighborhood spot near Sumiyoshi subway station. You'll find an interesting rotating selection of ten Japanese craft brews on tap, typically from breweries like Isekadoya, Romantic Mura, Y Market,...
brewpubTKBrewing - Brewpub: Kawasaki
Open Fridays through Sundays only, this up-and-coming nanobrewery offers eight taps of their own original beers at quite reasonable prices (Y550-650 for 275ml). Some of their popular brews include Belgian-style White Moon Ale, Dopeness IPA,...
germanGreat German Cook (GGC) - German: Kawasaki
With its old-fashioned wood-themed decor and its traditional German food menu, this long-running beer hall feels like a relic of past times. The extensive beer list is quite up to date though - in addition to more than two dozen traditional German...
- Good food with your craft beer
- Outdoor, terrace and open-air seating
- Budget beer picks and standing bars
- US craft beers and strong IPA lists
- Late-night beer bars
- Nice decor, atmosphere or concept
- Craft beer picks
- Belgian beer picks
- German beers
- British, European and other international picks
- Bars run by breweries
Browse venues by location
- Shibuya, Harajuku, Omotesando
- Shinjuku area, Yoyogi
- Ikebukuro area, Mejiro, Takadanobaba, Otsuka, Kita-ku
- Ebisu area and south: Hiroo, Naka-Meguro, Meguro, Gotanda
- Akasaka, Roppongi, Toranomon, Kamiyacho, Azabu-Juban
- Yotsuya, Jimbocho, Ichigaya, Kagurazaka, Iidabashi
- Kanda, Mitsukoshimae, Awajicho, Akihabara, Asakusabashi, Bakurocho
- Asakusa, Ueno, Hongo, Skytree and Sumida-ku, Koto-ku, Adachi-ku
- Tokyo station: Otemachi, Marunouchi, Kyobashi, Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kayabacho
- Ginza, Shimbashi, Hibiya, Uchisaiwaicho, Shiodome
- Bayside and Hamamatsucho: Mita, Shinagawa, Toyosu, Tennozu Isle
- West of Shinjuku: Sobu line, Setagaya-ku and west
- Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken, Chiba-ken, Saitama-ken, Kofu
Snow Monkey Beer Live 2019
This annual event held at a ski resort in Nagano is a weekend Japanese pop music (live and from DJs), and craft beer, along with optional skiing and snowboarding. This year eighteen Japanese breweries will be taking part.
Shiga Kogen Sogo Kaigan 98 Hall
Prices vary by event.